Become a Notary for $109*
Do You Qualify?
Answer “YES” and You Qualify to Be a Florida Notary:
- Are you 18 years old or older?
- Are you a legal resident of Florida?
- Can you read, write & understand the English language?
- If convicted of a felony, have your civil rights been restored?
3 Easy Steps to Become a Florida Notary
- Complete an on-line application
If you prefer, you can PRINT IT NOW & complete by hand.
- Take the required on-line notary class
The link to this free class will be emailed to you.
- Return your notary forms to our office for processing:
10 business days or less – fastest in the industry!
New Notary Package & Course
$109* For 4 Years
Everything listed below is included in our all inclusive notary package – which meets all State requirements, with no hidden fees.
- Official Self-Inking Stamp
- Required $7,500 Notary Bond
- Notary Commission Certificate
- State Filing Fee
- Link to Online Education Course
* Fast, Flat Rate Shipping for Only $5!